Religious literacy and interreligious relations
Strengthening dialogue and cooperation between different faith communities
What does faith mean for my neighbor?
We seek to respond to this question by facilitating encounters and strengthening relationships between religious leaders, theologians and members of different faith communities.
We work with other faiths to explore how we can better live together, building trust to overcome destructive forces.
We nurture reflection among faith leaders on issues such as public space and equal citizenship to discover what they mean in different contexts.
We explore Lutheran theological resources to find constructive responses to the challenges of religious pluralism.
- Religious leaders and theologians
- Lutheran academic institutions
- Muslim academic institutions
- Interfaith initiatives and dialogue centers
- Civil society institutions fostering public space and equal citizenship