In the Communion Office of the Lutheran World Federation
The Communion Office Leadership Team supports the General Secretary in leading and managing the LWF Communion Office.
The Communion Office Leadership Team (COLT) supports the General Secretary in leading and managing the Communion Office of the Lutheran World Federation – a Communion of Churches.
Among its responsibilities are to ensure the application of the vision and values of LWF, oversee the development and alignment of LWF’s strategic and operational plans, monitor developments in the global context and different local contexts, monitor income and expenditure, and promote cooperation across the Communion Office.
Its members are:
- Rev. Dr Anne Burghardt, General Secretary
- Rev. Dr Sivin Kit, Interim Director, Department for Theology, Mission and Justice
- Ms Maria Immonen, Director, Department for World Service
- Mr Szabolcs Lörincz, Director, Department for Planning and Coordination
- Rev. Árni Svanur Daníelsson, Head of Communication
Voting members of COLT are the General Secretary and Department Directors. The Head of Communication is a co-opted member of COLT, without vote.