The Executive Committee oversees the proper functioning of the LWF between Council meetings.
The Executive Committee shall be accountable to the Council and shall:
- Provide oversight of the Communion Office based on reports from the General Secretary;
- Provide oversight of the budget and resource management;
- Ensure that operations are in line with the Council decisions and the LWF Strategy;
- Conduct performance reviews of the General Secretary;
- Be the appointing authority for department directors;
- Serve as the LWF Personnel Committee and Board of Trustees;
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Council.
The Executive Committee is made up of the: