All our member churches share in altar and pulpit fellowship, confessing the Triune God and proclaiming the Word of God.
Our Lutheran identity is rooted in the Bible and our history, while the context of our member church continues to shape our faith, theology and understanding of God’s mission in our world today.
We believe that to be Lutheran is to be:
- Evangelical – sharing the good news of God's saving grace
- Sacramental – worshiping together in sacraments and proclamation
- Diaconal – freed by Christ to love and serve our neighbor
- Confessional – confessing Scripture as source of doctrine & service
- Ecumenical – working for Christian Unity through dialogue & action