16 Days of Activism to end gender-based violence
25 Nov 2021 - All day
Awareness, Action, Accountability; focus on femicide
The campaign seeks to raise awareness on gender-based violence and inspire action to prevent and respond to GBV when and where it happens. LWF has a long history of engagement in the 16 Days campaign. The theme for this year is ‘Awareness, Action, Accountability; focus on femicide’.
- 24 November – 14:00 -15:30 CET
- Webinar showcasing LWF’s action commitments
- 26 November
- Tanzania national Dialogue to explore link between disability and gender-based violence
- 1 December
- Youth social media takeover
- 8 December – 14:00 -15:30 CET
- LWF and Side by Side Webinar on amplifying the churches’ prophetic voice for gender justice
We invite you to join us in this campaign.
- Sharable campaign resources:
- Prayers and liturgies
- Contextual Bible Studies
- Practical GBV resources
- Profiles of gender champions
Together we can and will make a difference.